Novita’s Secret: The Science Behind Their Stronger Platinum Alloy

When it comes to engagement rings and other fine jewelry lab grown diamonds, platinum is a popular choice for its timeless elegance and durability. But did you know that all platinum rings are not created equal? Novita Diamonds stands out by using a special “secret” formula in their platinum alloy.

Traditionally, platinum rings are made from 90% pure platinum, with the remaining 10% being a mix of other metals. This helps to bring down the cost and make the metal more workable. However, Novita believes this dilutes the quality of the final product.

Here’s where their secret ingredient comes in: Novita bumps up the purity to 95% platinum. This gives their rings a brighter, whiter shine compared to those with a lower percentage. But more importantly, it’s the remaining 5% that sets them apart.

The Power of the Secret Mix

The exact makeup of Novita’s secret alloy is a closely guarded trade secret. What we do know is that it avoids using copper, a common filler metal in other platinum alloys. Copper has a reddish hue, which can dull the brilliance of the platinum. Additionally, copper can make the ring softer and more prone to scratches and dents.

Novita secret platinum formula, on the other hand, is said to consist of a blend of naturally white metals. This allows them to achieve a higher level of hardness and durability without compromising the beautiful white color of the platinum.

Benefits of Novita’s Secret Alloy

Here’s what you can expect from a Novita platinum ring:

  • Brilliant and lasting shine: Without copper, the ring’s natural brilliance is maintained, and it won’t require replating to keep its luster.
  • Enhanced strength and durability: The secret alloy makes the ring more resistant to scratches, dents, and everyday wear and tear.
  • Longer-lasting beauty: With its superior strength and resistance to color fading, a Novita ring is designed to maintain its beauty for years to come.

The Takeaway

While the exact details of Novita’s secret formula remain a mystery, one thing is clear: their commitment to using a higher percentage of pure platinum and a special blend of metals results in a stronger, more beautiful ring that’s built to last. If you’re looking for a platinum ring that will stand the test of time, Novita’s secret formula might be just what you’re looking for.